Terms & Conditions for SUPA CLUB
These are the terms and conditions governing the Supa Club loyalty program (Program).
The Program is specific to Supa Valu Doonside, corner Bungarribee Road and Rosenthal Street, Doonside, New South Wales 2148 (Store).
The Program is run by Romeo NSW Investments Pty Limited (ACN 156 756 544) and Romeo NSW Holdings Pty Limited (ACN 156 757 809)
together trading as Romeo NSW Partnership (ABN 11 807 080 683), (“we”, “us”, “our”).
Any changes to the terms and conditions will be made in accordance with the “Changes to Terms” process described below.
Privacy: We will collect personal information about you when you sign-up to the Program and when you enter into transactions in the Store. We collect this information to enable you to receive the Program benefits and for us to better understand and gain insights into shopper trends and campaign and Store performance. We will be unable to provide you with the Program benefits if you do not provide us with that information. We will disclose your personal information to third parties as further described in these terms.
Membership: Membership of the Program is free, and is available to individuals who:
- are residents of Australia;
- are aged 18 years or over;
- provide their full name and accurate information when registering as members;
- accept these terms and conditions; and
- have full power and authority to register for the Program.
You cannot register for the Program for or on behalf of a business. The Program is only for personal and consumer use, and cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
If you are a member of our existing loyalty program, you can transfer your membership and points balance to the Supa Club Program by presenting your existing loyalty card in-store when you present a Supa Club membership card.
To become a member of the Program, you will need to:
- collect a Program membership card in-store or, where available, download a virtual card from the Supa Club website (Card); and
- sign up to the Program either in-store or via the Supa Club website at supaclub.com.au.
You will be able to collect points on your Card before you sign up to the Program, but you will not be able to redeem those points until you have signed up.
When you sign up to the Program you will be asked to provide information including:
- your name;
- the Store where you collected your Card or, if you have not collected a Card, whose Program you wish to join;
- a valid email address, if you wish to receive email communications about the Program; and
- your mobile phone number, if you wish to receive SMS messages
Membership benefits: As a member of the Program you will:
- receive points for each dollar spent on Eligible Purchases at the Store when you present your Card at the time of the transaction;
- receive electronic communications sent by us or on our behalf in relation to the Program; and
- be able to redeem the value of your points against Eligible Purchases made in the Store, when you present your Card at the time of the transaction. You will be prompted to redeem your points once your balance reaches a credit of $10.
Points: You will receive at least one point for each whole dollar spent on Eligible Purchases at the Store when you present your Card at the time of the transaction. We may, from time to time, offer additional points in relation to specified purchases made in the Store. The availability of bonus points (and any accompanying conditions) will be promoted in the Store. As the Program is specific to the Store, purchases at other Supa Valu or IGA stores will not earn points for the Program.
Points will expire 12 months after the date that you earn the points. To avoid your points expiring, we recommend that you redeem your points balance regularly. When you redeem points, we will always credit the redemption against the points which are closest to expiry.
Eligible Purchases will be any purchase other than:
- a purchase of tobacco and tobacco-related products, lottery products, stamps, prescription medicines, infant formula, gift cards, mobile and data recharges and top ups, travel cards and tickets, Epay and any other goods or services notified by us from time to time (Excluded Items); and
- any other goods or services in relation to which it is unlawful to offer, issue or redeem points.
Points, including bonus points, will accrue automatically upon presentation of your Card.
Points will be awarded for whole dollars spent. You will not earn points for that part of your qualifying purchase that is less than a dollar. If you return purchases for which you have earned points and receive a refund, we may require you to present your Card and have the associated points deducted from your balance.
You can redeem your points as a credit for Eligible Purchases you make in the Store, by presenting your Card and confirming you wish to redeem your points. The rate of redemption is at a rate of $0.01 per point. Points cannot be redeemed at any other Supa Valu or IGA store, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
You will not receive points, and cannot redeem points, for purchases that are not Eligible Purchases.
Points are personal to your account, and cannot be transferred to any other person or account. You must not maintain more than one Program account at any given time.
Your credit balance will automatically be printed on your receipt when you shop at the Store and scan your Card at the time of the transaction. If you wish to check your credit balance, you can do so by scanning your Card in the Store and asking for a receipt to be printed (whether you make a purchase or not). Please note that the points balance displayed may not immediately include any recently accrued points.
Your responsibilities: You agree that:
- you will give us accurate information about yourself (including as part of the registration process) and update us if your details change. We are not responsible if you are unable to collect or receive Program benefits as a result of your failure to provide accurate information, including a failure to update your details in your account.
- you will comply with these terms and conditions, and will not use your Card or any Program benefits in any unauthorised or illegal manner.
- the Card issued to you remains our property. You are responsible for its safekeeping and for uses made of your Card, and you must not allow anyone else to use your Card or receive the benefit of your Program membership.
If you do not comply with your obligations under these terms and conditions (or we have reasonable grounds to consider that you have not complied with your obligations), we may remove you from the Program or remove Program benefits at any time. This includes if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you:
- are abusing or attempting to abuse the Program;
- have breached these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of any Program offers; or
- are involved in any behaviour relating to our Program that involves theft, fraud, misconduct, abusive, offensive or other inappropriate behaviour, or the supply of false or misleading information.
Lost, damaged or stolen Cards: If your Card is lost, damaged or stolen, you can collect a replacement Card from your Store or, where available, download a virtual card from the Supa Club website at supaclub.com.au. You will then need to log on to the website to link the replacement Card with your account.
If you notify us that a Card has been lost or stolen, we may suspend the relevant account to prevent misuse.
Ending the Program: We may make the decision to terminate the Program. If we do decide to take this step, we will give you reasonable notice of our decision and at least 90 days in which to redeem any points that you have accrued.
You may make the decision to end your participation in the Program at any time, including if you do not agree to changes to these terms and conditions. You can terminate your membership of the Program by closing your online account on the Supa Club website at supaclub.com.au or by sending an email to
You can opt out of receipt of electronic Program communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any Program email that you receive.
If, at the time the Program ends or that you leave the Program, you have not redeemed your points you will be unable to redeem those points and your points balance will be lost.
Third parties: While we operate the Program, we have third parties that help us operate it. You acknowledge that we, our related bodies corporate, Metcash Trading Limited and its related bodies corporate and their third party service providers will handle your data.
These organisations may be located in Australia and in other countries, including the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our service providers may also make personal information held in Australia or the other countries listed above remotely available for processing by service provider personnel located in other countries, such as China and Thailand. Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information, and only use it for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
Our liability: Consumer protection legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law, may give you rights and remedies which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Non-excludable Rights). Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify your Non-excludable Rights. Nevertheless, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we, our related bodies corporate, Metcash Trading Limited and its related bodies corporate will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense you may suffer, due to:
- the conduct, representations, or products and/or services provided by us, Metcash Trading Limited or other Program participants in connection with the Program;
- events beyond our reasonable control; or
- the suspension or termination of your account in accordance with these terms.
Disclaimer: To the extent permitted by law and subject to your Non-Excludable Rights, neither we nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Program accepts any liability for:
- the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in the Program communications or any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of Program communications whether or not we are aware of such errors or omissions;
- any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access the Program, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials provided in relation to the Program are protected as copyright, trade names, trade marks or are other intellectual property owned by us and/or our affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material or trade marks to us. You do not have the right to use these intellectual property rights without the written permission of their owner.
Changes to the Terms: We may vary the terms and conditions of the Program from time to time and the current version of the terms and conditions will always be available on the Supa Club website. If these variations affect your points or your redemption entitlements, or reduces your rights or entitlements, we will give you not less than 90 days’ notice before those variations come into effect. If you do not accept changes to the terms and conditions, you can terminate your membership. If you continue to participate in the Program that will constitute acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
General: Your use of the Program does not grant you any rights in the Program. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us about the Program. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable under New South Wales law, this will not affect the remainder of the provisions of these terms, which will remain in full force and effect. A failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions will not restrict either you or us from enforcing that right or provision now or in future.
Queries and complaints: If you have any queries or complaints in relation to the Program, please speak to a staff member in the Store. You can use the contact form on the Supa Club website, but please be aware that you may be directed to contact the Store directly in relation to certain types of queries.